Albuquerque, NM, Sept. 13, 2023—This fall Horse Week, brought to you by Boehringer Ingelheim, is back for its third year on a new date—November 5-11—with brilliant new features that Horse Week viewers are sure to enjoy.
An equine-centric digital festival unlike any other, Horse Week has brought together more than 30 equine associations and companies with viewers from all 50 U.S. states and 71 countries for one singular cause: the celebration of the horse. This week-long viewing experience includes profiles of incredible equine athletes, equine storytelling that celebrates the horse-human bond and heartwarming tales of horse heroics.
Award-winning features of Horse Week 2023
Horse Week features have received significant praise, with several features receiving VETTY and AHP awards. Award-winning features include:
- “More Than a Moment,” presented by Cowboy Magic, features Doug Payne and his Olympic horse Vandiver; it won the 2022 AHP Long Form Video award.
- “On Their Shoulders,” brought to you by Equitarian Initiative and “The Making of a Champion,” and brought to you by Boehringer Ingelheim, took home Gold Awards for the Website Consumer Video category at the 2021 VETTY Awards.
- “The Drive to Brotherhood: Semper Fi & America’s Fund Jinx McCain Horsemanship Program,” presented by Sentinel Horse Feeds, took first place in the AHP-Business Equine-related Long Video category.
- “M.L. Leddy’s Legacy of Quality” received an honorable mention in the AHP Business Equine-related Short Video category.
Horse Week 2023 promises to be equally as exciting for viewers. This year’s features are set to include 26-time World Champion team roper Trevor Brazile, elite horse trainer Miles Baker, professional barrel racer Sherry Cervi, the legendary Kentucky Horse Park, the iconic Budweiser Clydesdales and much more!
Horse Week can be streamed for free from November 5-11 on HorseWeek.tv. Tune in from the barn, the office or the comfort of your couch. The Equine Network is making it easy to watch Horse Week from any smart device.
How to follow Horse Week
For more information about features, giveaways and other exciting announcements:
- Follow along on social media:
- Facebook: @horseweektv
- Instagram: horseweek.tv
- Sign up for the Horse Week Newsletter on HorseWeek.tv.
- Follow along with your favorite Equine Network brands: Horse&Rider, The Team Roping Journal, Roping.com, BreakawayRoping.com, BarrelRacing.com, Practical Horseman OnDemand, Dressage Today OnDemand, EQUUS, Dressage Today and Practical Horseman.
About Equine Network LLC
Equine Network’s membership services are designed to entertain, support and inform the equine community, and include unique tech-enabled services for horse owners, live equestrian events, innovative content and engaging digital experiences. For more information, visit www.equinenetwork.com.
For media/press inquiries, please contact Alex Cox, the Horse Week Program Manager ([email protected]).