There are many ways to mark the end of a horse’s life. Some are long-held traditions, while others are spontaneous gestures that express gratitude. Still others are personal rituals, like the one in this moving podcast episode, which is sure to resonate with anyone who’s ever lost a horse.
- ‘Barn Stories’ Ep. 49: All’s right with the world
- EQUUS ‘Farm Calls’ Episode 10: The Equine Microbiome
- EQUUS ‘Farm Calls’ Episode 9: Equine Wounds
- ‘Barn Stories’ Ep. 47: Reverse Psychology
- EQUUS ‘Farm Calls’ Podcast Episode 5: The Science of Equine Deworming
- ‘Barn Stories’ Ep. 46: Echoes of Hoofbeats