Computed tomography is a 3D imaging technology that rotates around the horse to create detailed digital images of inside the horse’s body. The images are used to diagnose a range of medical, dental and orthopedic conditions.
- Resources for equine mortality composting
- Combating Dehydration in Horses with Electrolytes
- Expand your knowledge of elder horse care
- Horse owners are invited to participate in an EDCC biosecurity survey
- FDA approves the first generic firocoxib tablets for horses
- What I did on my summer vacation: Connemara pony edition