Xenophon: General in the Greek army (c. 430-356 BC) renowned for his work “On the Art of Horsemanship” which described a progressive system of training horses and which became the basis for classical riding as we know it today.
- What I did on my summer vacation: Connemara pony edition
- Tips for quarantine on small horse properties
- 4 ways to stay on top of parasite control
- U.S. House committee takes key steps to reform federal wild horse program
- Artificial Intelligence could help equine gait assessment
- Ask a Pro: Regional Fly Control