Our EquiSearch.com community has grown so much that we wanted to make it an even better place to communicate with all of our fellow horse enthusiasts. If you haven’t visited our community in a while, now’s a great time to stop in for a visit. It’s not just a forum anymore!
Visit the new EquiSearch.com Community!
Here’s a quick “Feature List” of the new features:
Members’ Only Features:
- Each member now has a “My Horse Space” for managing blogs, photos, friends, and forum posts.
- Each member has a blog for posting about their horses, thoughts, tips and tricks.
- Members can tag posts with key words which helps other users find like info.
- There is a calendar feature so that members can create their own events and share them with others.
- Members can now chat online with other members of the EquiSearch.com Community!
Search now works even faster–no duplicates!
The new and improved photo gallery now features a slideshow presentation
Forums are now also be available as RSS feeds. For you techies out there, that means you can use your favorite RSS feed reader to collect posts you want to read!
As before, the discussion forums cover a wide range of topics, with forums dedicated to English, Western and Horse Care, as well as Driving and Gaited Horses. And of course, there’s a General Discussion forum, which we like to think of as the “barn aisle” where you can talk to fellow horse people. We truly have something for everyone!
Want to discuss an article you have recently read in one of the Equine Network magazines? The Practical Horseman, Dressage Today, EQUUS and Horse & Rider forums are the place to go. You can ask questions of the editors or discuss recent issues with your fellow readers.
You can reach the new EquiSearch Community from anywhere on EquiSearch, simply by clicking on the To Forums link in the top right hand corner of every page. So, now’s the time to stop in for a visit–we’re ready to welcome you!
> Visit the new EquiSearch.com Community now!